Thursday, July 17, 2008

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I don't think I've posted anything new for about a year now... bad me.
I'll start with some new work and a photo or two of the good times.
lady
lady

painted floral

watercolor meadow

These are some floral prints that will hopefully be on sweaters in stores soon...and a lady because I like to draw them.

Good times at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival
Awesome line up:
Buckshot
Keith Murray
Dj Premiere
Jeru the Damaja
KRS-One
I tried to get good stage footage but that requires footwork & dexterity that I just wasn't in the mood for. I just wanted to hear all my favorite jams and enjoy the lovely day on the river.

Waterfalls -Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival 2
The Waterfalls are so pretty.....

Brown & Perpick
Kate & Matt


Only decent video footage. Very agro man but fun nonetheless.
Dj Premiere trying to warm up the the crowd with Nas' N.Y. State of Mind
good times

No comments: